Tuesday, October 14, 2008

bathroom break



ok, i know the pictures are old, but i think that is ok. it kinda helps to tell the story. last night...or actually this morning...at about 3am, jheriko woke up and said he had to go potty. i turned right over in bd, "pretending" i didn't hear him. he continued to tell me he had to go potty. why can't he just wet the bed and let me change it in the morning???? that's ok, i helped him on the toilet, he went...with his eyes closed, and now he is back in bed-dry. and i am wide awake!

3 comments:

Kate said...

that is way too funny! you should have called me if you were awake! :) wait, then you wouldn't have blogged....it's a good thing you didn't call!

Pam Emerson said...

Ha, ha. Don't you hate that, when you can't go back to sleep?? I'm glad Jheriko isn't affected the way you were, otherwise you'd have a cranky boy today! ;)

It's my life.... said...

pssssssssst:
I fixed it! enjoy!
Love you,had a great time talking with you.